Hospitality Management in Europe
This program allows you to live in another country with your stay all paid for. Live and work in many countries paying your way for your stay!
We are offering you the best option for learning a new language and living within a new culture. The language learning process is well-rounded, and your integration into the country is carried out in a hands-on way. Our objective is to offer you a stay of the utmost quality.
This program is designed for those students who wish to finance their stay and gain work experience in the hotel and/or catering sector.
We offer different posts in the hotel and catering sectors. The most common are: waiter/waitress, concierge, receptionist, barman, cook and kitchen assistant.
For working between 35 and 40 hours a week, in this program you get:
- Accommodation in the hotel or a nearby apartment
- Food: 3 meals per day
- A pocket money of a minimum of 200 euros per month. Some hotels consider higher payouts
Benefits of the Program
- Better the language of your chosen country
- Gain work experience and improve your CV/resume
- Pay your way for your stay!
- Integrate into the culture and the country
Pre-requisites for Participation
- Complete the enrolment form and attach a current CV/resume
- Aged between 18 and 35 years
- Available for a minimum of 4 weeks and to enroll at least 1 month in advance of the date for which it is wanted to travel
- You are member of the European Union, Norway, Iceland, Switzerland, USA, Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Israel, Croatia, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Brazil, and South Korea
We accept participants with any level, although you will be able to get better posts with an intermediate standard.
The minimum stay is 4 weeks. Stays can be made throughout the whole year.
Furthermore it includes:
- Orientation upon arrival
- Assistance throughout your stay
- An emergency telephone number
- Certificate upon completion of the program
- Posts in the European Union