why our Internships programs
- We are one of the most experienced organizations in our field.
- Our personalized and flexible approach is a key feature in our program.
- Every Internship with EI is unique.
- You receive what you pay for: An excellence experience at a reasonable price.
- If your home institution agrees to award the academic credit, this may mean that financial aid is available for the program.
- Our programs start year round and the length of stay is up to you.
- We take into account all your needs: time frame, skills, interests, etc.
- We offer something for everyone.
- Our staff has "been there, done that" and we are happy to answer your questions.
Working in a company offers to the student a great chance to discover many aspects of life, language and culture. European Internships has therefore created a new program to maximize the stay in that country. We already cooperate with companies and firms in the following industries/professional sectors.
- Agriculture and natural resources
- Environment and wildlife
- Health care
- Hospitality management
- Social Work
- Theological Studies
- Tourism and travel
The professional internship is the most important link between the classroom and the professional world. An internship is always a valuable experience and it is even more beneficial if it is done in a foreign country with a foreign language.
Before coming to the country, you will receive "Need-to-Know" country factsheets which will inform you about visas, health, safety, what to pack, cultural considerations, etc. This information will be completed along with the book about the country upon arrival.
You will also have an ongoing assistance before and during your stay in the country.
What are the basic qualifications for applying?
From 18 to 32 years old Interest in a training program that will enhance the academic or career interests.
Excellent communication skills, be ambitious and open to challenges.
If you have any doubt or need more info: Contact us