Home - All the european internships information you need

The New

Internships, studying and visas in Spain:

Would you like to live in Spain and get to know its culture?

Would you like to study and/or work in Spain?

Do you have questions about the visa system in Spain?

Read on!

Opportunities to study:

Our Spanish courses can be done combining various cities according to your preferences, so as to get to know multiple parts of Spain. Our coordinators work hard to ensure that administrative matters are taken care of. We encourage you to contact us if you have even the slightest doubt or question over any aspect of your course or placement.
Instituto Hemingway offers Spanish courses all year round. Therefore, we are can be absolutely flexible and work around what is convenient for you. In addition, we provide the opportunity to take part in a vast array of cultural classes that include flamenco, salsa, cookery and much more.

Internship opportunities:

There are various options and industries for you to choose from, among others: tourism, education and environmental work. You can choose your preference, for example teaching languages, restoring monuments, working in cultural institutions such as art galleries, museums and much more. If you remain unsure of what field of work you is for you, our coordinator can propose to you the best volunteering program tailored to your preferences and to your personal goals (language skills, work experience and the amount of time you would like to volunteer). The minimum duration for volunteers is a month.

Information about visas:

Citizens of the United States do not need a visa for a stay of less than 90 days. This applies to both leisure and business trips. The only thing you need is a valid passport!

Those who wish to study in Spain for a period longer than 3 months in Spain need a student visa. If you wish to study in Spain we offer courses of intensive Spanish language classes (20 hours a week) in our school. Once you have acquired the student visa there is the option of doing part-time work and to obtain an identity card with which you can travel around Europe. To obtain a student visa you also need to have medical insurance that is valid in Spain, as well as having sufficient financial resources to cover your costs in Spain and having been confirmed as having enrolled on a course. Once you have organised your documentation you can arrange a meeting with the Spanish embassy closest to you.

Familiarise yourself with the opportunities we offer here and find something that suits you!

More news

Our programs

The best Internships in Europe
Academic semesters abroad
Read more about hospitality managenet
Our Packs with spanish lessons and cultural activities
Questions? Let's Chat
Online Support!
Need Help? Chat with us on Whatsapp